The Nine Theses on the Path of the Heart Defibrillated
- One needs to be in order to retain a sense of the Aim. One needs to do in order to understand the Aim.
- The Space and Time for Becoming are found in the Unknown.
- Becoming is the Creation of Space and Time for the Heart to be Heard.
- Upon Hearing the Heart, one cannot but act True.
- At each Beat, there is nothing but the Beat. Similarly, when acting upon the Heart, there is nothing but that which must be done. Everything else means nothing.
- To keep the Pulse alive, one must actively Remember and Echo the Beat when there is a Pause.
- The Beat is outside Time and yet it is perceived through Time.
- In the Beat, there is Life. In the Pause, there is Death. The cycle is necessary for the Pulse, just like it is necessary for the Aim to transform itself as it transforms the Initiate.
- The Source of the Pulse is in the Unknown, just like the Aim is in the Unknown.